The device guide is an extension of the user guide. It gives an overview of supported Nerve Devices and the device specific information that is required for operating Nerve Blue software.
Each device chapter includes the following information:
- Links to documentation material from the manufacturer
- Hardware setup for getting the device Nerve Blue ready
- A guide for installing Nerve Blue on the device
- First steps after the installation
- Overview of physical ports and node internal networking
All devices share the base functionality of Nerve Blue but differ in the extent of functionality.
The device guide chapter for the MFN 100 contains more information as it is the flagship device for Nerve Blue. Nerve Blue can be used to its full extent when operating on the MFN 100.