This documentation provides assistance for the usage of the Nerve product.
It offers guides that can be found in the header of the page, catering to different levels of usage of the Nerve product.
Note that this is the documentation of the latest Nerve version. For previous versions of the product, select Previous Versions in the footer.
Have the customer profile ready for the following chapters. It has been sent as part of the delivery. If the customer profile has not been part of the delivery, contact a sales representative or TTTech Industrial customer support at email@example.com.
Select a Nerve Device from the table below for a step-by-step installation:
Latest documentation updates
Updated documentation to reflect version 2.3.1:
- Added Release Notes for 2.3.1
- Nerve Data Services: Adapted documentation for new features (Kafka Producer output, incremental data mode and custom JSON format messages for JSON outputs)
- Minor changes and improvements
Completed documentation for version 2.3.0. The latest updates include:
Nerve Data Services
Data Services documentation reworked to reflect the implementation of the new GUI and the local Gateway as the single point of configuration.
- Applying a configuration through the GUI
Added instructions on how to configure the Gateway with the graphical configuration tool.
- NerveDB with data buffering
Added a new example demonstrating the data buffering feature and the new NerveDB.
- Nerve Data Services Database
Added a new page for more information on the database menu item.
Partial release of version 2.3.0 documentation. New and updated chapters are:
- Release Notes for 2.3.0
- Menu structure of the Management System
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the Management System.
- Setting system notifications
- Usage reports
- Logging and monitoring
- Managing nodes in the node tree
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the node details view.
- Workload control
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the workload control window.
- Applying configuration files to a workload
- Changing resource allocation of a deployed Virtual Machine workload
- Virtual machine video options
- Updating a deployed workload
- Local UI dashboard
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the Local UI.
- Workload management
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the workload management window.
- Updating a deployed workload in the Local UI