This page contains a list of features, changes, known issues and known limitations of the Nerve releases.
This version was released on April 29, 2021. Unless otherwise stated, all known issues and limitations of the previous version are still valid.
- Fixed an issue where offline license activation could not be completed on Windows. The selected license update file would disappear from the selection.
- The default network has been re-added to internal network, meaning that Virtual Machine workloads can establish a NAT protected internet connection outside of the system again.
- Fixed an issue where the Management System backend would be stuck in a restart loop after connecting to the logging service.
- Fixed an issue where the RTVM would not restart when the logs space is full.
- Updated third party libraries and configuration changes for improved stability.
Known issues and limitations
- The node version is incorrectly displayed as 2.2.0 in the Management System and the Local UI after a successful update.
Scaling and performance limitations
This release has been tested to perform within the following scaling boundaries:
|Maximum number of concurrent devices
|Maximum number of concurrently logged in users
|Maximum workload size
|Maximum number of concurrent remote access sessions
|Maximum number of workloads in workload repository
|Maximum data upload per node
|5 datagrams per second with at least 10 sensor values for 200 nodes in parallel.