This documentation provides assistance for the usage of the Nerve Blue product.
It offers guides that can be found in the header of the page, catering to different levels of usage of the Nerve Blue product.
Note that this is the documentation of the latest Nerve Blue version. For previous versions of the product, select Previous Versions in the header.
Select a Nerve Device from the table below for a step-by-step installation:
Take note of the following known issues:
- There is a display error for VM resource allocation. The Management System UI remembers the resources of the last clicked VM workload. This means that the resource allocation of VM 1 is shown when VM 2 is selected. Going back and selecting VM 2 again shows the correct resource allocation.
- If a workload is deployed to a node twice in a row while another deployment is still in progress, the node will enter a broken state.
Have the customer profile ready for the following chapters. It has been sent as part of the delivery. If the customer profile has not been part of the delivery, contact a sales representative or TTTech Industrial customer support at email@example.com.
Latest documentation updates
Completed documentation for version 2.3.0. The latest updates include:
Nerve Data Services
Data Services documentation reworked to reflect the implementation of the new GUI and the local Gateway as the single point of configuration.
- Applying a configuration through the GUI
Added instructions on how to configure the Gateway with the graphical configuration tool.
- NerveDB with data buffering
Added a new example demonstrating the data buffering feature and the new NerveDB.
- Nerve Data Services Database
Added a new page for more information on the database menu item.
Partial release of version 2.3.0 documentation. New and updated chapters are:
- Release Notes for 2.3.0
- Menu structure of the Management System
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the Management System.
- Setting system notifications
- Usage reports
- Logging and monitoring
- Managing nodes in the node tree
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the node details view.
- Workload control
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the workload control window.
- Applying configuration files to a workload
- Changing resource allocation of a deployed Virtual Machine workload
- Virtual machine video options
- Updating a deployed workload
- Local UI dashboard
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the Local UI.
- Workload management
Updated table with descriptions of new elements in the workload management window.
- Updating a deployed workload in the Local UI
Added documentation for supported third party applications. Basic guides are now available for: